Frequently Asked Questions Index
Frequently Asked Questions Index
Please note our return policy varies depending on the item/s you are considering for purchase.
The following 3 item types are explained below:
- Custom Jewelry Orders ‘Made To Order’
- Loose Rubies & Finished ‘Ready To Ship’ Jewelry
- Wedding Bands
Made To Order Custom Jewelry, aka “Design Your Own”:
We offer a 14 day return window to review your one-of-a-kind custom piece of jewelry. If you are not completely satisfied with your item, you may return it for a full refund.
There are situations where we will reserve the right to change our return policy for unusual custom orders or clients we cannot confidently satisfy. We will contact you in writing about any changes to our return policy for your order if it does not meet our standard return policy.
Items must be returned in the same condition as they were sent. If the item is damaged in any way it WILL void our return policy. Also important to note: while you have possession of any item, you are fully responsible for its value and care. It is not insured under our policy once delivered.
We encourage our clients to preview the loose gemstone they are interested in before creating a custom order jewelry setting if you want more confidence before starting the production process. We also offer to-scale wax models of the setting using our 3D printers.
Please contact us to inquire about any questions or special circumstances that we can help you with at 1-212-221-6136, or email us at email@example.com
For Loose Rubies & Finished Jewelry Orders:
We offer a 14 day return window for you to review your ruby or finished jewelry item. The 14 day period begins when you sign for and receive your item from the shipping carrier. If you are not completely satisfied with your item, you can return it for a full refund. While you have possession of any item you are fully responsible for its value and care.
If you need an extended inspection period, special circumstances can be agreed upon; however, they must be done so prior to the shipment of your item. Please contact us at 1-212-221-6136 to make special arrangements for an extended inspection period.
Please note: Loose rubies will not be accepted for a refund if they have been set, scratched, chipped, fractured, weigh differently or have been altered in any way. We strongly recommend that you do not set your gemstone with another jeweler until you fully intend to purchase it.
Wedding Band Orders:
Our wedding bands are made to order and are returnable for a full refund within 14 days after delivery is received. For some ring sizes (very small or large) we reserve the right to waive our return policy. In the event your purchase does not qualify for our return policy, we will contact you directly to notify you of your options prior to processing your order.
If you have any specific questions regarding returns, please call us at 1-212-6136 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Items must be returned in the same condition as they were sent. If the item is damaged in any way it will not be accepted for a refund. While you have possession of any item you are fully responsible for its value and care.
- We reserve the right to change a return policy on certain items/situations on a case by case basis, if so we will inform the client in writing prior to commencing a transaction.
- Entirely unique custom designs initiated/designed by a client will often not be accepted for returns.
- We reserve the right to decline service to individuals whom we feel we cannot properly accommodate.
- Rush fees are not refundable.
How to Return an Item
If you have purchased an item that you would like to return, you must contact us to request an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Do not send in a return unless you have an RMA number. All shipments will be refused and returned to sender if an RMA has not been issued.
Depending on the value of the item you are returning, you will be given special instructions on how to send in a return.
Items returned MUST be in the same new condition as they were when they were delivered to you. We will NOT accept damaged items. Please review our return policies before calling in for an RMA number.
A refund will be issued after we receive your return. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. If you paid by credit card, the charge will be credited back to your card. If you paid by check, wire transfer, a company check will be issued to the name on the account from which the purchase was made from.
In order to deter potential theft, please do not write any words on the package shipping label that may allude to the contents of the package (such as gems, rubies, jewelry, etc.). Do not declare the exact nature of the contents you are sending. If required by customs or the shipping company, specify the item is an “Antique Sample” or “Rock Crystal Sample”.
Send returns to:
NRC Inc. RMA # (You must have an RMA Number)
6 East 45th Street, 20th Floor Penthouse
New York, NY 10017
Please Note: NO insurance coverage OR value is to be declared on returned items. Our insurance company will issue insurance coverage on the return shipment once your RMA Number has been generated.
We are located at:
6 East 45th Street, 20th Floor Penthouse
New York, NY 10017
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 10AM to 6PM. Our last appointment time is 5PM.
We welcome clients and visitors to our showroom offices during normal business hours. We are not a traditional retail storefront, so appointments are strongly encouraged.
Feel free to contact us to make an appointment or to ask any questions about visiting our office!
We have very strict security procedures to enter our building and our offices. Appointments must be made in advance, and all guests must bring a valid photo ID for security when you arrive. Visitors should be willing to submit to metal detector testing.
Please view our Security and Fraud section to learn more about our security measures when visiting us in person.
1. What does “Status: On Hold” mean?
“On Hold” means an item is being previewed by another client and is not available for immediate delivery. The item may not sell and could be returned to us within a short period of time. If the item is returned, its status will be changed to “Available” and it can be shipped immediately.
If an item is on hold, you can still decide to go through the purchase process and buy the item. However, it may not ship immediately. If the item is not returned to us, we will contact you to let you know that your transaction has been voided.
If you are extremely interested in buying an item that has an “On Hold” status, you should complete the online purchase process. You will have top priority in receiving the item if it becomes available.
2. What does “Status: Available” mean?
“Available” means just that – an item is available for immediate sale and delivery. If you would like to buy the item, you can complete the purchase process. You will receive confirmation of your order and will be notified when your item has been shipped.
3. What are your “Setting Options” and how do they work?
Our “Setting Options” are the various mounting designs we offer for you to create a custom jewelry item. They include ring, earring, necklace, and pendant settings. We can set any of our rubies or ruby pairs in your desired setting option.
As ruby specialists, our aim is to maintain the widest selection of loose rubies that our customers can choose from. You can browse our jewelry setting designs and then pick a ruby, or you can select a ruby first and then pick a setting. Either way, our clients can create their own unique combination of a ruby and a jewelry setting.
We have hundreds of setting options to choose from, but if you don’t see what you are looking for, or you have an example of a piece you want to re-create, we are happy to work with you to create a specially commissioned piece.
If you have more questions about special setting designs please call us at 1-212-221-6136. We can create anything!
4. How can I see what my custom setting will look like?
To help our customers better imagine their custom jewelry pieces, we provide two complimentary computer rendered images. Additionally, we can create and deliver a custom 3D wax model of the actual setting design for a nominal $95 fee (which is credited back to you with order of the setting).
5. Can I request to see more than one item at a time?
We can ship you the stone to view in person first if you’d like. A hold is placed on your credit card for the total amount of the stone. We’ll then ship the stone to you and you’d have 5 days to preview it. If you wish to return it, you just send it back and the charges will drop. We cover the shipping to you and the insurance on the return package; you’re just responsible for the postage fee on the return shipping.
If you see more than one item that you would like to preview, please call us directly at 1-212-221-6136 to discuss your order. We usually allow customers to compare more than one item at a time in person. However, please do not purchase multiple items online that you do not intend to buy without notifying us first.
6. Do you offer a military discount?
We are happy to offer a 10% discount for active duty military personnel and their dependent family members. A valid military email address is needed for verification. Military discounts cannot be combined with other discounts, sales, or promotions.
7. Our Warranty & Guarantee
The Natural Ruby Company provides our customers with a Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on all the jewelry.
Some examples of possible Manufacturing Defects:
- Porosity in precious metal (air bubbles in the metal, which compromise durability)
- Metal purity stamp (alloy is not within FTC guidelines)
- Laser welding joints incomplete
If you believe an item has a manufacturing defect please contact us immediately. Our warranty does not cover repairs or alterations made by a 3rd party (another jeweler) unless a prior written agreement is made for repairs being authorized by a 3rd party (example: ring resizing, prong tightening). Repair or service performed by a jeweler without prior consent will void our Lifetime warranty.
Manufacturing Defects will be repaired or replaced without charge.
Repairs / Damage / Normal Wear:
All types of jewelry can be affected by normal use, or accidents/trauma. This is especially true for rings worn on a regular basis, since hands and fingers are very active and subjected to multiple risks in damaging jewelry. Our manufacturing warranty excludes coverage for wear and tear and in rare instances of lost gemstones.
Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Discoloration of gold/platinum caused by exposure to chemicals, Examples; cleaning acids, hot tubs used for bathing.
- Precious metals, and especially prong set gemstones can wear down over time and may require restoration.
- Thread in clothing can catch a loose prong over time; bending to everyday wear allowing a gemstone to fall out.
- The loss of a gemstone caused by an accident/trauma damage.
We strongly suggest prongs that hold gemstones be visually inspected for any possible loosening from normal wear so that repairs required to preserve the integrity of the jewelry are made.
Repairs that are not covered under our Lifetime warranty will be given a price quote by one of our professional service representatives for approval before work is performed.
8. Our Media Imaging Guarantee
As an e-commerce jewelry company, we understand the concerns about shopping for such unique items online. Great care is taken to capture our items’ true color properties. Our photographers try to capture the most accurate color and clarity of all of our rubies and jewelry.
However, we do not have control over the brightness and color settings of individual home computer monitors. While we test the color accuracy of all of our images across multiple monitors, there is no uniform standard in brightness or color tone from one monitor to the next. Please keep these limitations in mind when viewing an item.
9. Third Party Lab Reports
We ship all of our rubies and jewelry with our in-house reports. If your item also has a third party lab certification (from the GIA or another institution), this document will be sent separately after the purchase has been confirmed. Third party lab reports cannot be replaced, so we send them after we hear from our customers that they will be keeping their item.
10. Do we sell second-hand (previously owned) jewelry?
The majority of our clients are purchasing for an engagement or other emotionally significant occasion. For this reason, and from the frequent request of our customers, we only sell newly made jewelry and recently mined gemstones. We do not sell items that have been purchased previously, i.e. broken engagements, second-hand or estate jewelry.
Grading, Sizing & More
We use the US system for ring sizing. Below is a ring size comparison chart for the different international systems.
Don’t know your ring size? Open and print this ring sizing PDF from our sister company. Follow the instructions to get the closest approximation of your ring size. We additionally have plastic ring sizers that can be shipped free of charge at customers’ request.
- Wider bands can fit more snugly than thinner bands, so consider band width when sizing.
- Our dominant hand is usually a bit larger, make sure to measure the correct hand or take this into consideration.
- Take into account your temperature at the time of sizing; our fingers are larger when we are hot, and smaller when we are cool!
- If you really can’t figure it out, size 6-6.5 is average for a woman.
Please note: Our ring sizing chart is based on the US system for ring sizing and provides an approximate ring size only. When used correctly, it is very accurate.
Re-sizing: The first ring re-sizing is provided free of charge. Customers are only responsible for the shipping fees to us and return shipping. We can even re-size engraved items! Eternity Bands are excluded due to their unique design. Please keep in mind we may not be able to accommodate larger changes in size. Please contact your sales representative or email@example.com for more information on re-sizing.
Stone Size Chart
Please click here to open a PDF of our stone size chart from our sister company.
Stone Shape Chart
The chart below features common gemstone shapes. The most popular shapes for colored gemstones are round, cushion, emerald cut, radiant and princess. If you would like more information regarding the characteristics of each shape, please call us to speak with a gemologist who will be happy to help you select your ruby.
While diamonds have an internationally established grading system, there is no official, standardized method to analyze clarity in rubies and other gemstones. Usually, the jewelry industry grades colored gemstones, including rubies, at eye level rather than the diamond standard of 10x magnification.
At The Natural Ruby Company we grade the clarity of our rubies on a comparative basis. We have borrowed some of the standard diamond grading terms and applied them to rubies to better assist customers who may be familiar with diamond clarity terminology (example: VS1, SI2).
Below is the scale we use to grade clarity in our rubies at eye level :
Color Intensity Grading
Ruby and Metal Care
About Our Jewelry
We create our jewelry items in a variety of different precious metals including: palladium, white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, and platinum. We also offer different karat weights for our gold items, including 14K and 18K gold.
The best way to clean your precious metal jewelry is with soap and water and a small brush or cloth.
Like palladium and platinum itself, rhodium is a member of the platinum group. It is one of the rarest and most expensive precious metals in the world. Rhodium-plating is widely used as the final step in the finishing process for fine jewelry. It adds a gleaming white finish to the slight golden hue of even the highest karat white gold.
Rhodium plating is tarnish-resistant and tremendously durable, but it can fade with time due to wear and body chemistry. If you detect any change in the tone of your jewelry, it can easily be re-plated and restored to its original gleam.
We accept the following credit/debit cards:
VISA , MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER
Paying with a credit card is the safest and most secure way to pay; both the customer and the business are protected from fraud.
We also accept bank wire transfers and personal checks. If you would like to pay via one of these methods, please contact us so we can manually process your order.
You are welcome to contact us at 1-212-221-6136 between 10AM and 6PM EST if you have any questions about ordering an item or our accepted payment methods.
Payment in full is required before production begins for all orders with a custom setting option.
Shipping, Insurance, and Liability
We ship worldwide on a daily basis. Depending on your location and the value of the item you purchase, your item will be sent via FedEx or United States Postal Service (USPS). All client details, including shipping addresses, must match the authorization information on the credit card used. If you would like your shipment sent to a non-confirmed address, you can arrange to add an “alternative confirmed address” with your credit card company. Please call us at 1-212-221-6136 or email us if you have any questions regarding shipping. If paying via wire transfer, we will ship anywhere you request. Signature is REQUIRED for all deliveries. Customers are responsible for all items after the package has been signed for.
Below is a guideline for shipping costs and delivery times:
|FedEx Next Day Air||Next Business Day (U.S.)
2 – 3 Business Days (Worldwide)
|FedEx Second Day Air
(Orders Over $1000)
|Second Business Day (U.S.)
2 – 3 Business Days (Worldwide)
|USPS Priority Insured
(Orders From $200 To $1,000)
|2 – 5 Business Days (U.S.)
5 – 14 Business Days (Worldwide)
|USPS First Class Mail
(Orders Under $200)
|2 – 7 Business Days (U.S.)
10 – 14 Business Days (Worldwide)
All deliveries are sent to street addresses only. PO Boxes are not accepted as shipping destinations.
U.S Shipments scheduled for Friday have the option for Saturday delivery, or delivery the following Monday. Please call or email us directly to set up a Saturday delivery. Saturday delivery is not available for international shipments.
International shipments may be subject to customs fees, import duties, taxes, and other charges. These additional charges required for customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient. Please contact us to clarify what amount (if any) might be due for import duties in your country.
Import Duties / VAT
VAT, Import Duty, Clearance:
We ship worldwide on a daily basis. FedEx and USPS international reach most parts of the world within 2-3 business days for a relatively low cost, so we do it for free!
VAT can vary from 0% to 10% or even higher depending on your country. We handle each order individually and will advise you of all (if any) additional import fees that could be levied by the shipping carrier. From our many years of experience shipping to all parts of the world, the process and costs have been minimal and streamlined by carriers (FedEx). There are also various legal options in importing jewelry and gemstones with little or no VAT due. Please contact us related to your specific country and item(s) of interest so we can answer all questions properly.
Security & Fraud
We take security very seriously at The Natural Ruby Company. Purchases made through our secure website, in person, or by phone, are subject to extensive security checks to prevent fraud and give our customers the highest assurances of security and safety.
For Online Orders
- We subscribe to various third party services (www.signifyd.com) that do extensive background checks to research if any fraud activity has been associated with the person purchasing an item.
- We will only ship to confirmed and authorized billing addresses.
- If an item is paid for by check we will confirm that the check was not written or issued fraudulently.
- We do not ship items that are paid by check until the check and funds have cleared.
- We communicate with our customers via phone or email for all orders.
- We check the billing and shipping addresses for all orders and contact the customer if there are any discrepancies.
- We review the geographic locations of our orders.
- We log all incoming IP addresses for our online orders.
- We verify all AVS and Card Code Verification details.
- In most cases we can only discuss the details of an order with the individual paying for the item.
- For clients returning merchandise, our return procedures must be followed per our instructions. Items will not be accepted unless an RMA has been issued (see our return section for more information).
- For international orders, we reserve the right to refuse payment methods that are not direct bank transfers. However, in most countries we subscribe to services that can verify and meet our needed security measures to confirm valid orders.
- We reserve the right to refuse a sale to any person or entity for any reason.
- We follow the laws relating to the United States Patriot Act.
Please Note: Attempted fraud will be vigorously pursued, reported, and prosecuted by all available legal means. Our staff and security detail are extremely skilled and dedicated to preventing and detecting fraud. We actively report all attempts of fraud to law enforcement authorities.
For Phone Orders
Questions or changes regarding an order and/or its shipping service can only be discussed with the individual paying for the item, unless permission from the purchaser has been given.
The security measures listed for our online orders also apply to our phone orders.
For Showroom, Office and Workshop Visits
We encourage customers to visit our New York location to view our rubies in person. Please review the security measures below if you plan to visit our office.
- For security reasons, we cannot allow visitors into our showroom, offices, or our workshop without a preexisting appointment. Appointments should be made in advance, at least two hours before your arrival time.
- All visitors must present a valid photo ID such as a drivers license, passport, etc.
- Visitors must be willing to have their photo ID scanned for our security records.
- Visitors are scanned by metal detector and bags are subject to inspection.
- Weekend and after hours appointments are not available. We only accept visitors during our regular business hours, by appointment only (see our business hours) for more information.
- If you are a returning visitor you will be subject to our normal security procedures as will any accompanying guests.
A Note About Our Security Practices
We work with a contracted third party security company to keep our office extremely secure at all times. Our 24/7 armed guard security and surveillance service includes:
- 16 high resolution video cameras with audio in and around our location
- 10 motion sensors
- 18 door and window security contacts
- 6 vibration sensors
- 10 silent call buttons for police and third party armed guard response
- 3 sets of double-door man-trap systems with fail safe hardware
- 1 intake window with 2 inch thick bullet proof glass
- Steel reinforced walls at all entry walls and doors
- We are located in a high security office building
- Lobby guards are on duty at all times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Armed guard security is on full-time staff
Our independent 24/7 security monitoring company is one block from our location and will respond immediately if summoned. They have remote access to all of our security systems for instant monitoring and reporting.
Our security is meticulously detailed and we make no exceptions for anyone or any situation.
NOTICE: ARMED GUARD ON PREMISES
Online Security Policies
All online payments with credit cards are protected by the latest and most advanced online security technology. All transactions on our website go through SSL (Secure Socket Layers). This is the industry standard for online security and is also used by financial institutions. The security and privacy of your credit card, personal contact data, and all other electronic information is never at risk of being stolen or misused.
As an added security measure, we are certified by Verisign.
Effective date: May 11, 2018
The Natural Ruby Company (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.TheNaturalRubyCompany.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the www.TheNaturalRubyCompany.com website operated by The Natural Ruby Company.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The Natural Ruby Company uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, specific offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Natural Ruby Company may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
The Natural Ruby Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, The Natural Ruby Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Natural Ruby Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Natural Ruby Company
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Right Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. The Natural Ruby Company aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where The Natural Ruby Company relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google AdWords
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- PayPal or Braintree
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: TheNaturalRubyCompany.com